Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Container Garden Platform - that I built!!!

Hi Y'all - me again!

It's finished!  All afternoon I used power tools to make a platform for my container garden.  Perfection it's not.  But I learned while building it, so next time I'll do better.  It was such fun and a I loved the feeling of accomplishment when stepping back and seeing what I'd done. 

New platform that I built today!
 
  
  
Hoping to grow a few veggies:  some tomatoes, bell peppers and whatever else I can find at this late date.  Leftover space will be used for Zinnias - one of my all time favorite cutting flowers.  Love 'em lots.  They are so happy!

Another favorite flower is the Hydrangea.  These are Endless Summer.  They just make me smile! 
This photo is a bit blurry - sorry.  The colors are true though. 

Would love to have a yard full of these.  I'd have bouquets all over the house!

Had a great day today.  Did not get to go and pick up Chalk Paint.  The AC guy didn't come until almost five.  Planning to go tomorrow.  I'm ready for a painting project! 

Just had to end the post with the beautiful flowers.  God is so good to provide beautiful things for us to grow and enjoy.  Sometimes I don't take the time to appreciate the wonders around me. 

Tell me what fun projects you are working on.  What's on your "to-do" list?  


2 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

What a great idea...you did good! God is so good and we are so blessed! Hope your veggies do great when you get them planted! :)

It's me said...

This looks great !! but what you put in ???...lovely day...love Ria....xxx.